Pick a plan for you
We have offerings for every size organization
- 1B rows queried per month
- Query public and private data with standard SQL
- 3 databases (public or private)
- Everything in Free
- Unlimited queries (pay as you go)
- Unlimited databases
- Predictable costs with usage limits
- Free storage on active databases
- Web support
- Compute optimization
- Everything in Pro
- Create organizations for private databases
- Role-based access control
- 99.99% uptime and reliability
- Scheduled queries
- Everything in Team
- Detailed usage analysis
- Sophisticated access controls, user groups, and DLP tools
- Premium support
- Advanced auditing, monitoring, alerting, and security integrations
- Configurable quota, cost, and usage limits
$0.17 per GiB-month for inactive data
$0.34 per GiB-month for inactive data
contact us for inactive data
What is active vs inactive data?
On the Pro plan, a database is considered "active" after, for each GiB-month stored, more than 17M rows are queried in that database.
On the Team plan, the active threshold is 34M rows queried per GiB-month stored.
How much does "inactive" data cost?
For the Pro plan, an inactive database is $0.17 per GiB-month.
For the Team plan, an inactive database is $0.34 per GiB-month.
Can I have more than one database?
On the free plan, you can create up to 3 databases. Each database has a storage limit of 3GiB. On the Pro plan, you can create unlimited databases.
Am I charged for public data?
Whether the data is public or private, you only pay for inactive data in your databases and for what queries you issue to any database. You are NOT charged for queries that other users issue, even if the query is issued to your database -- other users pay for the queries they issue. So, feel free to share your database or make your database public -- you won't be charged for others querying it. If you want to query or store data that is a public good, please reach out to us for consideration for additional quota.
Can I delete or disable my databases?
Yes. You can delete your database at any time in the “Config” tab.
Do I get charged for collaborators or seats?